- Living On Campus Video
Students share their experiences of living in a triple room and being a part of a unique and diverse residential community conveniently located close to classrooms, libraries, and recreational facilities.
- Move In Video
On campus fall move in is an exciting time and a memorable experience. What’s more, it’s fast, friendly, and highly organized.
- Housing Tour Videos
Unable to visit UCLA for a housing tour? Take a guided virtual tour and learn about the on campus living community, dining options, and three most common on campus room types at UCLA.
- Introduction - Your virtual tour of UCLA Housing starts here, with an overview of the on campus residential community.
- Residence Halls - Traditional high rise residence halls feature, double and triple rooms and community bathrooms.
- Plaza Buildings - Characterized by air conditioning and a private bathroom or shared, compartmentalized bath between two rooms, plaza buildings are one of the three most common room types at UCLA. Students are housed in either double or triple occupancy rooms.
- Residential Suites - The third most common on campus room type, residential suites include a common living room area shared between two rooms, either double or triple occupancy, and a compartmentalized bath.
- Dining - Learn about on campus meal plans and the delicious dining options available to students living on campus.
- 3D Tour of Northwest Housing In-fill Project